Friday, December 7, 2012

Advent Swap Day 7 and Cans for the Home Baker

Even in mini life our little mothers are rushed off their tiny feet at this time of year. Now there is help! Quick toppings and pie fillings to speed up the baking and free up some time in the kitchen.
 There are cake toppings in all flavours, Marshmallow Cream and Raspberry Pie filling
My little housewife has no qualms about making her life easier.
Now she has more time she's going out to buy her Christmas gifts and she's taking her beautiful new purse that Kaisa sent for me to open today.
Thank you, I love this purse!
Today I sent fabric packs to Kaisa.
  
It's now the weekend again, I hope you have a good one.



5 comments:

  1. En estos tiempos con tantas prisas es bueno utilizar ayuda con productos ya listos. Las telas me tienen enamorada, son hermosas!! ¿tú las imprimes??
    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Beatriz: Sí, lo imprimo.
      Gracias por su mensaje. Un abrazo.

      Delete
  2. Life can get so hectic, it's nice to find help to put a nice dessert on the table, very cute. Lovely purse.
    A Big Merry Hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tins and teatowels. You have received great gifts so far.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete