Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Santa Tickets

At the weekend a new idea popped into my head. I didn't really want to make anything new as I have so many unfinished projects to work on but I had to grab the idea before I forgot it.

Every mini Santa Grotto needs a ticket dispenser to avoid a riot outside - and anyway, I just thought they looked pretty in my Christmas display - as I haven't got a grotto - yet......
Actually I sold this box on Etsy straight away so I have to make another one for my Christmas display, and one for Oly of course!
The beautiful wooden tree was made by Bertie who also makes all kinds of gorgeous bowls and vases.
I can feel a Christmassy mood creeping on!
I hope you're having a happy week.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute. One day you will have your Santa Grotto :)
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea, Gill. Amazing.

    LG Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great idea, so well made. Good to hear that others also run in many directions.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Una idea muy original y delicada. Me gusta muchisimo! Mariajo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mariajo, and lovely to see you here again. x

      Delete
  5. What a wonderful idea.
    Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete