Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Online Fair Purchases Arrived!

Another blog so soon because I would like you to see what arrived in the post today as I've been waiting impatiently for my purchases from the online fair. here
Easter is my favourite season - the sugar colours, the spring weather, lambs, rabbits and chicks. I've been working on an Easter scene for a long time and when I saw this lamb and cart by Tower House Dolls I just had to have it!
These pretty tea pots also arrived. They were made by Lory They will look perfect in my Tea Shop.
 Obviously I shall be playing today!


9 comments:

  1. Hi Gill,
    wow great purchases! The lamb is so cute! And the tea pots are perfect for the tea-project
    Hug
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased that my little lamb and cart arrived safely. It looks like she's settled in nicely already :-)
    Best wishes
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gill, I absolutely LOVE the lamb and cart, I am curious to see how you use it as its so different x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gill that little lamb is absolutely beautiful! Such a wonderful piece! I can see why you had to have it!
    Many thanks For Lory's link, I am off to have a look right now - those little tea pots are beautiful!
    Hugs to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que bonita compra ! . Es todo fantastico .
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lamb cart is so cute! The teapots gorgeous!

    Hugs Drora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful purchases :-) I am looking forward to see your Easter scene!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonitas compras, especialmente el cordero que en cuanto lo ves te enamora. Un saludo, Eva

    ReplyDelete